Most people rarely think of their oil in their car as they go about their daily lives, but automobiles are made up of thousands of moving parts, and these vehicle parts are crucial to your car running smoothly, and part of having a vehicle run smoothly is performing regular oil changes. When a vehicle owner neglects to have oil changes, they cause harm to a vehicle, which causes unnecessary risks to vehicle drivers and passengers.
At JW auto centers, we recommend that drivers make oil changes a routine because when a car’s oil is not changed, it can harm the other moving parts of the vehicle.
Did you know that engine oil deteriorates over tune due to friction, high temperatures, and contaminants from fuel residue? When this happens, the oil loses its lubrication properties, and if not replaced, it may cause damage to a vehicle’s engine?
At JW auto center, we use a high-quality API certified conventional oil or a full synthetic oil in all our oil changes.
- The benefits of oil changes cannot be overstated; apart from keeping your engine lubricated, fresh oil keeps gaskets and engine seals in perfect condition.
- Oil lubricates moving parts keeping your engine working.
- Oil changes cost less compared to other repair services.
- Oil changes are generally inexpensive and an efficient way to increase the lifespan of your vehicle.
- Engine oil provides much-needed lubrication needed to keep vehicles on-the-go.
We know how hard it is to find competent auto mechanics, which is why we make sure vehicle oil levels are at optimum levels, resulting in better performance. At JW auto center, we offer client-specific suggestions for your oil change service to help you save money, reduce operational costs and improve vehicle efficiency.
- We have been in business since 1997, that’s almost 25 years in business!
- We operate out of a 15,000 square foot repair facility in the Foothills industrial part of Calgary.